CUSTOMIZED ACTION PLANS TO HELP YOUR TEAM
Coronavirus Testing & Tools to Help Businesses Get Back to Work
Baseline COVID Testing
Holistic COVID-19 Risk Management
Keep Your Employees & Their Families Safe
Test your employees with escalating risk factors on an ongoing basis and prevent workplace outbreaks.
Monitoring & Reporting
Efficient COVID Outbreak Prevention
Test employees on an ongoing basis to help prevent workplace outbreaks.
Free for small businesses.
- 1-20 employees
- 21-100 employees
- 100+ employees
- $5/ moper employee
- $20/ moper employee
- Contact our sales team for pricing
- Daily Symptom TrackerA daily check in every day in the Carbon Patient App. Based on your employees answers, we will determine the best clinical course for that employee, including recommending testing if appropriate
- Personalized Employer Dashboard
- In-Clinic COVID-19 EvaluationWhere appropriate, employees can get tested in our clinics, including a full clinical evaluation. Customized testing configurations are available for Enterprise customers.
- Workplace Contact Tracing Resources
- Continuing Care For Infected Employees
- Employee Contact TracingTrained Carbon Health clinicians help a positive patient understand the risks to them and those around them and identify potentially exposed individuals. Carbon Health clinicians will then contact the exposed individuals and ensure they get the help they need.
- Workplace Contact Tracing
- Virtual HealthcareTelemedicine visits with Carbon doctors and other clinical staff.
- Return-To-Work Program
- Prevention & Readiness Education
- COVID-19 Outbreak Simulation & Training
- Custom Testing
- Option for Baseline Testing (in-clinic, on-site, or at-home)Cost of testing events not included in monthly price
- Option Recurring Testing (in-clinic, on-site, or at-home)Cost of testing events not included in monthly price
- Custom SchedulingYour implementation team will work with you to ensure timely testing for your teams.
- Custom BillingCarbon's implementation team will work with you to ensure a billing structure that makes sense for your business.
- Onboarding Manager
- Medical DirectorCarbon medical staff will review your workplace safety and return to work protocols, to help you minimize outbreaks and keep your employees safe.
- Customer Success Manager
- Dedicated Support Channel
- Medical Consultation
- Customized Action Plan for Workplace Policies
- Access control integrations
Sign up now
Frequently Asked Questions
Employers signed up for COVID Ready can invite their employees to enroll through the employer dashboard. Employees will sign up for the COVID Ready program through the Carbon Health app, and complete the onboarding process, which includes a coronavirus assessment and taking a COVID-19 test. Employers will be able to track their employee's test results in a customized employer dashboard. The app employees use is the same one that Carbon Health patients have used for years.
Employees are notified daily to update their status through Carbon Health's in-app COVID-19 assessment tool. When necessary, employees will be referred to a virtual or clinic visit, that may or may not include a COVID-19 test. Depending on the outcome of their visit, employee work status will be made visible to the employer in the employer dashboard.
When daily monitoring begins, employers will be able to track each employee's daily compliance to filling out the symptom tracker and see their latest work status so they may quickly administer management protocols, such as paid sick leave.
Employees receive a notification to download the Carbon app on their smartphone. After downloading the app and creating a Carbon Health account, the employee will be prompted to complete a Coronavirus symptom and risk assessment.
After the assessment, employees will begin to log their work status into the app using a daily symptom tracker. In addition, employees will be able to watch a continuously evolving series of short, tactical videos on operating safely during the pandemic.
- Carbon's clinicians will determine which test to offer based on the employee's circumstances, such as risk, proximity to a testing location, and severity of symptoms. Carbon Health works with a wide variety of labs to test employees for COVID-19.
- Employers are only able to see COVID-19 test data and related data (such as how often an employee is checking in, if they are ready to return to work, and so on) about employees. Non COVID-19 data will not be visible to employers.
Employers will be able to track an employee's enrollment date, the completion status of their initial assessment, the completion status of the education modules, their daily check in status, and their work readiness.
Here is a list of the data an employer can see:Enrollment dateInitial assessment complete (Y/N)Daily check ins completed (Y/N & Aggregate Count)Active that day (Y/N)COVID-19 Test Results
- Employees will have control over which information they share, such as work notes generated by Carbon clinicians.
- For employees who test positive, Carbon Clinicians run a comprehensive contact tracing program based on our in-house contact tracing program run on hundreds of patients who have tested positive for COVID-19. Trained Carbon Health clinicians help a positive patient understand the risks to them and those around them and walk them through the criteria to identify potentially exposed contacts Carbon Health clinicians will then contact the exposed individuals and ensure they get the care they need, including directing them to testing.
- When an employee tests positive, Carbon Health clinicians contact the program administrator at your company and help them understand the criteria for exposure, identify additional employees who might have been exposed and contact them and ensure they receive the testing and care that they need.
- Carbon Health encrypts all of your data in transit and at rest, ensuring that your data remains private, with protected access that keeps that data between you and your healthcare provider. Carbon Health works within a highly regulated industry, and we ensure that you are protected by enforcement of the industry's best standards, standards that comply with HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOC 2, NIST 800-53, and other frameworks for best of breed security and compliance.
- All patient data and all medical data used by Carbon Health is stored only within Carbon Health managed systems. Your medical data belongs to you. No private and/or identifying data you provide will ever be sold.
- Under federal and state rules and regulations in the United States, we are not allowed to delete medical records for a period of time. Your medical records are highly regulated and highly secure. For Medicare patients, CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) requires that we retain patient records indefinitely. Please note, that the same laws written to ensure your medical data remains available to support your healthcare, also ensure your healthcare data is kept secure and protected under threat of financial and criminal penalty.
- First and foremost, Carbon Health will use your data to provide you the best possible healthcare we can provide: To ensure that you receive the direction and treatment appropriate for any health condition that you may be experiencing. For this purpose, your data is entirely private between you and Carbon Health. If you choose to sign a waiver authorizing a release of healthcare information to someone that is not Carbon Health (to release your COVID-19 test results to your employer for example) that release will explicitly define the data you are authorizing for release (First Name, Last Name, and whether the test was Positive or Negative for example) and to whom you are releasing (specific members of your employers' HR team for example) and no other data collected can or will be shared. Carbon Health wants to take care of you and your data: We will ask you about underlying conditions, your general health, and things that will help us provide you the best care we know how, but none of that will be shared unless you ask us to share it.
- You may absolutely delete the application at any time. Carbon Health is required by law to protect and retain your health information as shared with us. The laws requiring this data be kept were written to ensure medical treatment can be reviewed, and health records remain available for the period required. The laws that ensure this data is available for your future healthcare needs include protections that ensure your data remains private, and that the data is only accessible to you and your designated providers.
- You may choose to opt-out of this program, and to rescind authorization to share your test results at any time. The choice to share or not share your data with your employer is entirely yours to make, and you will never lose the right to change your decision.
What our patients say
I highly recommend them to anyone needing medical attention. Reservations are easy to set up via their app and recommended to avoid wait time. Yelp only allows for 5 stars. I would give them a 10.
Oh my God, finally an urgent care in our neighborhood that doesn't actually feel like an urgent care! The space is super clean, modern, open and airy. The staff was excellent and were super friendly.
If I could give this place 10 stars, I would. I received exceptional service from the moment I walked in, to the time I left. This place has been the best urgent care location I've ever been to.
Literally amazing. They have the nicest doctors and staff, and you can get an appointment so easily and so fast!
Appreciated being seen immediately, the friendly and helpful staff, and my comprehensive care including x-rays, prescriptions called into my pharmacy and scheduling a follow-up appointment.
What I love is through their app (make sure you download the app - worth it) they check up on you to make sure you are ok. You are able to share any new developments.
Great urgent care! Easy to make an appointment, got seen right away, the place was clean and tidy, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.